In this presentation from Public Sector Transformation 2017, Eliana Hruby, Associate Director, Finance Operations at the University of Melbourne discusses:
The implementation of the new organisational structure in Melbourne University, starting from 2014 to the most recent and most promising performance indicator outcomes as a result of their new Melbourne University operating model.
In this presentation from Public Sector Transformation 2017, Nicola Forbes, Principal Manager, Information Services & Records, Finance at Transport for NSW discusses:
- Implementing workplaces of the future to drive down the cost of real estate while still attracting top talent
- Creating a culture of collaboration and innovation that can combat employee anxiety and resistance to change
- Overcoming lack of budget, restrictions from Enterprise Bargaining Agreements and mandated business practices
- Adopting agile work environments in order to reduce cost, increase workplace productivity and facilitate innovation within team members
In this presentation from Shared Services and Outsourcing Week 2018, Lori Burdon, Director, Portfolio and Change at Queensland Shared Services talks about:
- Balancing the MOG changes
- Keeping the customer at the
- Lesson learned and
In this presentation from Shared Services and Outsourcing Week, 2018, Warren Dean, Senior Data Analyst for the City of Casey discusses:
• Challenges faced by the City of Casey
•Analytics for how the City of Casey is using their data and open data.
•Analytics for future planning