Director, Finance and Corporate Services
9:10 AM Re-evaluating existing models and identifying KPIs and metrics that are a true measure of success
There isn’t a general rule of thumb on models that work and those that don’t when it comes to corporate service delivery. For departments that have deployed shared services programmes with mixed results, the challenge now is growing efficiencies by evaluating success and exploring plans for the future.
- Soul searching: What has worked, what hasn’t, identifying fracture points and winning formula
- Measuring success and failure
- Ensuring that these results reflect customer feedback
- Moving away from the one-size-fits-all approach
- Plans for the future: Where do you go from here