Increasing the Efficiency of Public Sector Service Provision through Shared Services, Outsourcing, and Automation
According to a recent study, 63% of Australians want a single mobile app that gives access to multiple government agencies. Almost half (47%) want to access government websites via their phones. There is a growing demand from citizens to access and engage with government services via digital platforms. The question is, how can the government back-offices gear up to support growing demand for service delivery?
The Australian Public Service is under increasing pressure to re-examine its culture, capability and organisational structure to ensure it is capable of meeting modern challenges, with the Prime Minister launching a health check.
With this in mind, the 12th Annual Public Sector Transformation conference focuses on streamlining back-office operations to effectively meet changing expectations.
What’s new for 2018!
- 80% NEW SPEAKER FACULTY representing all levels of government from across Finance, Shared Services, HR and Procurement
- A FOCUS ON DATA BASED DECISION MAKING in the back office
- HIGHLIGHTING HOW THE PUBLIC SECTOR IS TACKLING RED TAPE AND RISK
- AVERSNESS with change management programs
- RE-ENGINEERING YOUR PROCESSES TO EXTRACT GREATER VALUE from your shared services
- INTERNATIONAL INSIGHTS from Kody Kinsley, currently Assistant Secretary ofManagement Services at the North Carolina Department of Healthand Human Services and formerly COO equivalent at the US Federal Treasury
Learn from Leaders in the Public Sector
Hear from 22+ Industry Experts in the public sector.
Hours of Networking!
Take advantage of the endless networking opportunities like interactive workshops, speed networking, champagne roundtable and more!
Expand your knowledge by attending interactive workshops, Group Think Session, Champagne Roundtables, Fireside chats & more!
100% Brand New Case Studies
Delve deeper into the ways of Shared Services with new case studies to be presented with lessons learned with solutions to bring back to your team.
- Head of Shared Services
- Head of Business Transformation
- Head of Finance
- Head of Procurement
- Head of Corporate Services
- Head of Process Excellence
- Head of Business Improvement
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- General Managers
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
Tool-kit to driving whole of government approach to back-office transformation
This tool-kit has been complied based on industry research and includes advice from government organsations at different stages of the transformation journey on how to improve efficiency and service delivery through transformation
Improving efficiency and effectiveness through back-office transformation in government
In this article, Paul Wickens, Deputy Secretary, CIO/CEO for ESS at the Northern Ireland Civil Service, explores the core elements of ESS’ shared services vision, the lessons learned from their journey to date and the major efficiency gains they have realised as a direct result of a whole of government...